Terms & Conditions
(1) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest will begin at 8:00AM (Vancouver time) on March 1, 2020 and end at 11:59PM (Vancouver time) on April 1, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
(2) ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible to win a prize, an entrant must be a resident of British Columbia, at least 19 years of age and must not be (and no member of his/her immediately family shall be) an employee of VCLP, Vancouver Arena Limited Partnership or Aquilini Food Services Limited Partnership (collectively operating as Canucks Sports & Entertainment, hereinafter “CSE”) or Stormtech or any affiliate of the foregoing. For the purposes of these Rules and Regulations, "immediate family" means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether by blood, marriage or adoption and whether or not they reside in the same household. Stormtech shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Stormtech for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Stormtech reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant in its sole discretion, should any entry or entrant at any stage contain and/or supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
(3) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Contest, please follow these steps: 1. Using a web browser, visit the Contest landing page https://distributor.stormtech.ca/pages/contest. 2. Complete and submit the official Contest entry form. There is a limit of one entry per person. Potential winners may be required to provide Stormtech with proof that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth herein and that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
(4) PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of the following: a) $250 Gift Card for vanbase.ca b) $2,000 MSRP value in Stormtech product. c) Each item will have the option to include an embroidered company logo (to a maximium of 10,000 stitch count, in one location) d) Free ground shipping to one location within British Columbia.
(5) WINNER SELECTION: The prize winner will be randomly selected at the end of the Contest Period from all qualified entries. A potential winner will be contacted via phone or email within the first week following their random selection. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entrants who participate in the Contest. If any selected entrant does not meet all of the Contest conditions, or does not reply within three (3) days of the initial documented contact attempt by Stormtech, that entrant will be disqualified and Stormtech shall be entitled to randomly select a new entrant from amongst the remaining eligible entries. Once a potential winner is determined, the winning entrant will be directed as to how to claim their prize.